Frostbite Regatta – Saturday, November 11, 2017
Bill Braxton Memorial Regatta – Sunday, November 12, 2017
Mercer Lake, Mercer County Park
Frostbite – Sweep and Sculling, 2000m
Braxton – Sweep and Sculling, 1500m, 2000m
For Registration, Regatta Schedules and Results visit the regatta specific webpages:
Parking, Tent and Venue Information
Spectator Parking is $10 a day (cash). Please see our Venue Map for parking area, team tent area and food trailer parking.
Pre-paid parking permits may be purchased for Braxton Regatta only here.
**The use of noise makers is prohibited in the spectator area as it may interfere with the finish horn.**
Team Tents, Team Food Trailers & Parents Dropping off Food Tent Supplies
- Tent spaces must be reserved ($125 for a 10’x20′ space) through Regatta Central (see below). Tent spaces will be staked out with team names and designated on a first come first served basis. Tents can be left overnight at your own risk (please secure).
- Teams can park one trailer in the food trailer parking area beginning at noon on Friday, November 10. Cars can only stay with food trailers if they remain hitched. All others must return to the spectator parking lot.
- Teams can drive cars to the team food trailer parking area on Friday to unload. No vehicles will be permitted in the food trailer parking area on Saturday and Sunday after racing has begun and until after the completion of racing.
- NO cars are allowed to unload past the food trailer parking area.
- Participants should plan to bring carts to assist in transporting food and provisions from the parking to the team tents manually. There will be a limited number of golf carts for assistance.
- Please DO NOT attempt to drop-off food and supplies using the boat trailer parking entrance. Please DO NOT attempt to drive your vehicle to your team tent or to the food trailer area. These are against venue rules and will lead to a warning for your team.