Looking forward to seeing you at the lake this weekend! Just a few reminders about the Frostbite and Braxton Regattas:
- For both regattas, athletes should bring their own meals and race food. There will be fruit, drinks, and nutrition bars at the boathouse, but there will not be a separate food tent on the Caspersen side of the lake. Racers are invited to join everyone at the Mercer tent on the opposite side of the lake after they’ve finished with racing and boat responsibilities.
- Please double-check the signups for information about where and when to go to volunteer or to bring food for the Braxton. (See links below: times and locations may vary by job or food item.)
- Braxton volunteers: Please sign in at the volunteer check-in table (located near the timing tower) 15 minutes prior to your shift’s start. Identify yourself as a Mercer volunteer when you pull into the parking lot (will be free to volunteers) and walk straight down the path from the parking lot to find the check-in.
- Frostbite and Braxton spectators: We will be cheering from the marina side of the lake — great view of much of the race and the finish line! Look for the big blue Mercer Juniors tent just up from the finish line: on Saturday, it will be a place to meet, and on Sunday, it will be a day-long food tent for all Mercer fans.
Braxton Potluck Signup (could still use a few items)
THANK YOU for all the support you give to Mercer and its athletes! See you at the regattas!
If you have any questions about or during the regattas, please feel free to text or call:
- Lorena Miller: 609-915-2219
- Amy Lustig: 267-496-9282
- Karoline Borup: 908-380-5257