Your rowers should have brought home a handout from Coaches Amanda and Zach that outline details for tomorrow’s racing at HOSR. Please give yourselves plenty of time to get your rower to the course. Kelly Drive will be shut down so rowers will have to be dropped off and walk down (or pick up the shuttles that will be running) to the trailer, which is located at trailer parking area 5. Per the note from the coaches please go to hosr.org to find maps of the parking and traffic patterns. In light of the potential for adverse weather, the PNRA tent may be used to shelter the rowers so Mercer parents will be congregating in our usual spot just north of the grandstand if it is not raining or at the grandstand (where there is plenty of cover from the weather) if it is raining. Lightning or high winds could prompt delays or schedule changes so we will do our best to keep everyone advised via the FB page. You can reach me, Jeb Barkenbush, via phone or text at 609 712 3036 if you have any questions. GO MERCER!!!
- Friday, May 29
- Monday, Jun 1
- Saturday, Jun 6
- Tuesday, Jun 9
- Monday, Jun 22
- Caspersen Rowing Center Happenings – Salute to the Class of 2020!
- Caspersen Rowing Center COVID-19 Update – May 7, 2020
- Requirements For Rowers at the Caspersen Rowing Center Under Governor Murphy’s Order 133 Opening County Parks for Passive Recreation
- Mercer Lake Sprints Takes To the Virtual World
- Caspersen Rowing Center Happenings – Mid-April Edition