2019 MERCER LAKE SPRINTS/ISA CHAMPIONSHIPS
April 19-20, 2019
**The regatta falls on Easter weekend in 2019 and races will be held on Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. Check tentative schedule below**
Thank you to all of the athletes, coaches and VOLUNTEERS who made the 2018 Mercer Lake Sprints a success!
Interested in volunteering for the 2019 Regatta? Contact Events Manager Hilary Gehman (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Novice races are 1500 meters with a floating start on Saturday, April 20
- There will be a 1900m Time Trial for both Men’s and Women’s 1X’s on Friday afternoon. Top 7 advance to Final A and next 7 advance to Final B.
- All other races are 2000 meters
- Due to condensed schedule, there will be heats and finals only for Varsity events (V8, V4+, V4X, 2X). All other events (Second Varsity, Third Varsity, etc) will either be finals or flights.
- Medals will be awarded to top 3 in each Flight as well as each Final (not heats)
- Winning crews will also receive a t-shirt (one for each rower/coxswain)
Registration: beginning at 9:00 am Friday and 6:30 am on Saturday in the garage bay of the Marina boathouse (water level next to the Snack Bar). All athletes must have completed waivers on file to compete!
Coaches/Coxswain meetings: 11:00 am Friday and 6:45 am Saturday outside the garage bay of the Marina boathouse (water level next to the Snack Bar).
*MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
Princeton National Rowing Association (PNRA) and the ISA are proud to host the 2019 Mercer Lake Sprints. This event combines the highly successful Mercer Lake Sprints and the ISA Sculling Championships. This MLS/ ISA Regatta is open to all high schools and junior rowing clubs.
|Date:||April 19 & April 20, 2019|
|Location :||Richard Coffee Mercer County Park (West Windsor, NJ) 1638 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550|
|Events:||Junior Sweep and Sculling|
|Registration:||RegattaCentral (will open Sat, March 2, 2019 at 7:00 am and close Fri, April 12, 2019 at midnight)|
|Start Time:||Friday 11:00 am and Saturday 8:00 am|
|There will be no practice options due to the condensed race schedule.
Friday, April 19: 9:00 am-noon, Saturday 6:30 am
Varsity Eight, 2nd Varsity Eight, 3rd Varsity Eight, 4th Varsity Eight
First Novice Eight, 2nd Novice Eight, 3rd Novice Eight
Lightweight Varsity Eight (Boys: 150 lb. max, Girls: 130 lb. max)
Varsity Four (w/cox), 2nd Varsity Four, 3rd Varsity Four
Lightweight Varsity Four (w/cox)
Varsity Four (w/out cox)
ISA Sculling Events:
Varsity Double, 2nd Varsity Double
Varsity Lwt Double
Varsity Quad, 2nd Varsity Quad
Varsity Lwt Quad
Regatta Information Links:
- Detailed Venue Map
- Mercer County Park
- Parking for trailers, buses and vans will open Friday, April 19 at 9:00am.
- Team vans and coaches park in the West Picnic Area parking lot (direct foot access to trailers).
- Buses drop-off athletes in designated lot.
- Spectator parking is available near the finish line. Parking is $10 per day.
- Parking passes can be ordered on-line
- Practice: Course will NOT be open for practice at any time.
- Lake Maps:
- The venue will open for boat trailers on Friday, April 19 at 9:00 am.
- Address: 1638 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550
If you are interested in helping with the Mercer Lake Sprints please email Hilary Gehman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-799-7100 x107.
Live Twitter Results: @mercersprints