2020 MERCER LAKE SPRINTS/ISA CHAMPIONSHIPS
April 18-19, 2020
Thank you to all of the athletes, coaches and VOLUNTEERS who made the 2019 Mercer Lake Sprints a success!
We have partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of regatta approved hotels close to our venue. This is a Stay to Play event. All teams traveling to this event beyond 80 miles must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Please click the booking link HERE to see the lodging options.
- Novice races are 1900 meters with a floating start on Saturday morning.
- There will be a 1900m Time Trial for both Men’s and Women’s 1X’s on Sunday morning with top 7 advancing to Final A
- All other races are 2000 meters
- Medals will be awarded to top 3 in each Flight as well as each Final (not heats)
- Winning crews will also receive a t-shirt (one for each rower/coxswain)
Registration: registration and packet pickup will be located in the garage bay of the Marina boathouse (water level next to the Snack Bar) at the following times:
Friday 3-6 pm (during practice time)
Saturday 7-9 am
All athletes must have completed waivers on file to compete!
Coaches/Coxswain meetings: 7:00 am Saturday and 6:45 am Sunday outside the garage bay of the Marina boathouse (water level next to the Snack Bar).
*MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
Princeton National Rowing Association (PNRA) and the ISA are proud to host the 2020 Mercer Lake Sprints. This event combines the highly successful Mercer Lake Sprints and the ISA Sculling Championships. This MLS/ ISA Regatta is open to all high schools and junior rowing clubs.
|Date:||April 18 & April 19, 2020|
|Location :||Richard Coffee Mercer County Park (West Windsor, NJ) 1638 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550|
|Events:||Junior Sweep and Sculling|
|Registration:||RegattaCentral (will open Sat, February 29, 2020 at 7:00 am and close Fri, April 10, 2020 at midnight)|
|Start Time:||Saturday 8:30 am and Sunday 8:00 am|
|Friday 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Friday, April 17: 3:00-6:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 18: 7:00-9:00 a.m.
Varsity Eight, 2nd Varsity Eight, 3rd Varsity Eight, 4th Varsity Eight
First Novice Eight, 2nd Novice Eight, 3rd Novice Eight
Lightweight Varsity Eight (Boys: 150 lb. max, Girls: 130 lb. max)
Varsity Four (w/cox), 2nd Varsity Four, 3rd Varsity Four
Lightweight Varsity Four (w/cox)
Varsity Four (w/out cox) (NO EVENT IN 2019)
ISA Sculling Events:
Varsity Double, 2nd Varsity Double
Varsity Lwt Double
Varsity Quad, 2nd Varsity Quad
Varsity Lwt Quad
Regatta Information Links:
- Detailed Venue Map
- Mercer County Park
- Parking for trailers, buses and vans will open Friday, April 19 at 12:00pm.
- Team vans and coaches park in the West Picnic Area parking lot (direct foot access to trailers).
- Buses drop-off athletes in designated area on Paxson Rd at the entrance to the Marina/Boathouse. Buses are NOT ALLOWED into the trailer lot or the marina/boathouse parking at any time.
- Spectator parking is available near the finish line. Parking is $10 per day.
- Parking passes can be ordered on-line
- Practice: Friday, April 17 from 3-6 p.m.
- Lake Maps:
- The venue will open for boat trailers on Friday, April 19 at 12:00pm.
- Address: 334 S Post Rd, West Windsor, NJ 08550
If you are interested in helping with the Mercer Lake Sprints please email Hilary Gehman at email@example.com or call 609-799-7100 x107.
Live Twitter Results: @mercersprints