The Mission of PNRA is to provide a venue where athletes of all ages, talents and backgrounds have the opportunity to develop their rowing abilities to their highest potential.
PNRA will do this mission by:
1) Maintaining and constantly seeking to improve one of the nation’s premier rowing venues.
2) Providing a world class training facility for all PNRA constituents including Olympic and elite team members, local students and Masters rowers.
3) Promoting opportunities for area youth to excel in the sport of rowing.
4) Conducting top level regattas and events
5) Supporting community development across greater Mercer County through targeted rowing programs.