Vendor Information for Princeton National Rowing Association Events:
The Princeton National Rowing Association invites you to join us for the Mercer Lake Sprints held the third weekend in April at Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ.
The Mercer Lake Sprints includes two full days of racing and attracts a large crowd of visitors to our venue. In 2016 the Mercer Lake Sprints drew over 2,500 competitors and 7,000 spectators.
Sponsorship (which includes discounted or free vending space) is another great way to have a visible presence at these events and support PNRA and young athletes. Again this year is the Sweep Sprints Championship Event which gives valuable sponsorship opportunity. Contact Events Manager Hilary Gehman for sponsorship information.
The Mercer Lake facility is one of the finest rowing venues in the country. Our Vendor Village is positioned in a prime spot at the finish line viewing area and adjacent to the team tents to maximize exposure to athletes and spectators.
- All spectators pass through the Village on their way from spectator parking to the team tent area.
- The Vendor Village is beside the prime viewing area for the last 250m and finish of races.
- The awards stage and results board are in the Vendor Village.
- Prime parking area reserved for vendors adjacent to the Vendor Village.
If you can’t make it to the regatta, you can advertise on our regatta website. Our website generates highly qualified traffic from the rowing community, and we see a distinct peak in the traffic in the days leading up to and after our regattas.
Both on-site vendors and website advertisers will receive recognition in our popular Twitter feed and live video stream of racing as well as PA announcements throughout each day of racing.
Please review the following registration and payment information. Contact Events Manager, Hilary Gehman at email@example.com to reserve your spot or for more information.
How to Order:
To reserve a vendor space in Vendor Village, place a web advertisement, and/or sponsor the event, email Events Manager Hilary Gehman or call (609) 799-7100 x107.
Please include in your email the following information:
- Company and Regatta Contact Name
- Contact Telephone Number and Email
Indicate that you would like to reserve a vending space, purchase web ad, and/or sponsor the event and indicate how you will pay.
Vendor pricing and payment links:
|Vendor Space in the Mercer Lake Sprints Vendor Village
A 10’ x 20’ space (special accommodations/pricing for larger space)
|Website Ad, Small (125 x 60 max)||$60|
|Website Ad Large (460 x 125 max)||$100|
|Package Pricing (*Discounts taken at check out)|
|Vendor Space and small ad||$430|
|Vendor Space and large ad||$460|
Pay via RegattaCentral:
Discounts taken at checkout.
Pay by check:
c/o Hilary Gehman
Princeton National Rowing Association
1 South Post Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Details on Vendor Space
- We will mark off an area reserved for you in the Vendor Village. The team tents are located in the last 250 meters of the race course beside the main spectator area. The main walkway between spectator parking and the team tent area goes through the Vendor Village. The Awards stage will be positioned in the Vendor Village area.
- Vendors will have a special parking area near the Vendor Village
- We will reserve a space for you but we do not provide tents or chairs (arrangements can be made for a tent at additional cost)
- We have security patrolling the area at night, but we cannot be responsible for material that is left unattended
Details on Web Advertising
- The Princeton National Rowing Association website generates a substantial amount of qualified traffic from the rowing community. Activity on the website usually reaches its peak in the days surrounding the Mercer Lake Sprints Regatta. In the months leading up to the Mercer Lake Sprints, our website generates over 1.2 million hits from over 10,000 unique visitors.
- Your ad will be prominently displayed in the right menu column of the regatta page on the rowpnra.org website as well as the regatta information page on RegattaCentral.com. A small ad is considered to be no larger than 125 x 60. A large ad is 460 x 125.
- If you have a particular image that should be used, please send a copy of the image or a link to the image.
- Web ads will be posted as soon as payment is received and will remain on the website through the end of 2016.
Contact Hilary Gehman for details on Sponsorship Opportunities