2023 USRowing Mid-Atlantic Youth Regional Championships
May 13-14, 2023
Richard J. Coffee Mercer County Park
Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
The Princeton National Rowing Association is proud to host the USRowing Mid-Atlantic Youth Regional Championships. This regatta will be a USRowing owned regatta. Please see USRowing for regatta information including schedules and entry packet.
The USRowing Mid-Atlantic Youth Regional Championships is a qualifier for the USRowing Youth National Invitational Regatta which will be held at Nathan Benderson Park in Sarasota, FL on June 8-11, 2023.
Interested in volunteer opportunities? Contact Hilary Gehman.
Date: Saturday-Sunday, May 13-14, 2023
Location: Mercer Lake, Mercer County Park (West Windsor, NJ)
Trailers: Boat trailers may arrive at the venue no earlier than noon on Friday. Any other arrangements must be made with the LOC prior to the event.
Venue map: Event Venue Map
Events: Sweep and Sculling, 2000m, Heats and Finals
Additional Information: This regatta will be run in accordance with the USRowing Rules of Rowing
Team Tents, Team Food Trailers & Parents Dropping off Food Tent Supplies
- Teams that would like a tent in the spectator area must register for a spot. Each tent spot is a 10’x20′ space and teams may register for up to two spots. Tent registration is through RegattaCentral (scroll to bottom of page for link to tent reservation)
- Each team that registers for tent space will receive a marked off spot for their team tent in the spectator area.
- Spaces will be assigned based on time of registration. All tent spaces will be labeled with the team name.
- Each team with a tent space reservation will be allowed to park a chuck wagon in the designated parking area. Vehicles are not allowed to drive directly to their tent spot. The designated chuck wagon parking area is the closest you may drive to your tent spot.
- Parents will be able to drive their cars to the chuck wagon parking area on Friday after 12pm only. The finish area is closed to cars during race days.
- Teams/parents will be allowed to set up tents on Friday between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
- PNRA volunteers will assist parents dropping off food with golf carts. Parents bringing food to the event on race days will need to park in the spectator parking lot and utilize golf carts for transporting items to the tents. Parents are encouraged to bring wagons and hand trucks in order to avoid waiting for a golf cart.
- Aggressive or abusive food tent parents and spectators will lead to the team’s exclusion from the regatta without refund. This will be strictly enforced!
All spectators must park in the designated parking area which is $10 per day. You may pre-purchase a parking pass for each day using the links below or pay cash on the day of of the event.
TEAM TENT RESERVATIONS