2019 USRowing Mid-Atlantic Junior Regional Championships
May 11-12, 2019
Richard J. Coffee Mercer County Park
Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
The Princeton National Rowing Association is proud to host the USRowing Mid-Atlantic Junior Regional Championships. This regatta will be a USRowing owned regatta. Please see USRowing for regatta information including schedules and entry packet.
The USRowing Mid-Atlantic Junior Regional Championships is a qualifier for the USRowing Youth National Invitational Regatta which will be held at Nathan Benderson Park in Sarasota, FL on June 7-9, 2019.
Interested in volunteer opportunities? Contact Hilary Gehman.
Date: Saturday-Sunday, May 11-12, 2019
Location: Mercer Lake, Mercer County Park (West Windsor, NJ)
Venue map: Event Venue Map
Events: Sweep and Sculling, 2000m, Heats and Finals
Weigh-ins: Weigh-ins for rowers and coxswains will be conducted per USRowing Rule 4-106
Additional Information: This regatta will be run in accordance with the USRowing Rules of Rowing
Team Tents, Team Food Trailers & Parents Dropping off Food Tent Supplies
- All teams must register for an assigned tent space and food trailer spot. Tent registration is through RegattaCentral.
- Each registered team will receive a 10×20 space for their team food tent in the spectator area and a food trailer and tow vehicle spot in the team food trailer lot. No other vehicles are allowed to park in the team food trailer lot.
- Spaces will be assigned based on time of registration. Shoreline spots go fast, so register early.
- Each team with a tent space reservation will be allowed to park one trailer and one vehicle in the food trailer parking area.
- Parents will be able to drive their cars to the team food trailer parking area on Friday after 12pm. The finish area is closed to cars.
- Teams will be allowed to unload on Friday, May 10 between 12:00pm and 6:00pm.
- PNRA volunteers will assist parents dropping off food with golf carts. However, parents are encouraged to bring wagons and hand trucks in order to avoid waiting in line for a golf cart.
- Aggressive or abusive food tent parents and spectators will lead to the team’s exclusion from the regatta without refund. This will be strictly enforced!
TEAM TENT RESERVATIONS