If you are going to Saratoga to watch this weekend’s racing and would like a box lunch from Panera on Sunday (an order is being delivered for the athletes), please email Lorena (firstname.lastname@example.org) your order from the list below by 10:00 Friday morning. The cost is $12; payments can be given to Karoline Borup when you see her at the Saratoga course.
Lunch selections are:
- Turkey Breast Sandwich (smoked turkey breast, lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes with salt & pepper on country bread)
- Ham & Swiss Sandwich (Smoked, lean ham, Swiss, lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes with salt & pepper on rye)
- Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich (Zesty sweet Peppadew piquant peppers, feta, cucumbers, lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, and cilantro-jalapeno hummus on tomato basil bread)
- Mediterranean & Quinoa Salad (Kale, romaine, cucumbers, tomato sofrito, kalamata olives, organic quinoa and toasted almonds tossed with Greek dressing)
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (Chicken raised without antibiotics, field greens, romaine, vine-ripened tomatoes, red onions, pecans, gorgonzola and apple chips tossed with sweet white balsamic, vinaigrette dressing)
In addition, if you will be driving your child home after the regatta has finished, please contact any of the following people to let them know he or she will not be on the bus:
- Justin Ochal (215-520-1931)
- Steve Baranoski (203-668-9380)
- Stuart Levine (609-647-3028)
- Amy Lustig (267-496-9282)
Thank you, and GO, Mercer!