Hello and Happy New Year!
We hope you had a warm and safe holiday break! Here are a few updates for the new year and the rest of winter season.
*Junior practice resumes TODAY, January 2nd, for the varsity team. Masters practice will begin tomorrow morning (1/3), and Novice practice starts Wednesday (1/4).*
*Remaining Patagonia orders can be picked up any time from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Pick up will be from 12 PM to 8 PM Wednesday and Thursday. Please have payment ready or already turned in at time of pickup.*
*Concept 2 has started their 2017 Virtual Team Challenge! This event will run the entire month of January and is a great way to start the year off. Last year PNRA was ranked 20th in the WORLD for total meters rowed! All PNRA rowers must be signed up by January 16th, and all workouts done on an erg count. Parents and alumni are welcome to join. Here are the instructions for signing up:
- Go to log.concept2.com and click Sign Up on the right hand side of the page.
- Enter your information and create an account.
- Once your account is created find the Teams tab at the top of the page.
- Type in PNRA in the Find Teams box and PNRA/Mercer should come up. Click and now you’re part of the team!
- Last step. On the right side of the Teams page there will be a “Virtual Team Challenge” box. Inside will be a button to join the challenge. Click and remember to log your workouts throughout the month!*
*Mark your calendars for our first Row for the Cure Event! This indoor erg challenge will be February 26th at the Peddie School. Sign up is done individually through Regatta Central. All levels of rowers are welcome! Look for more information in the coming weeks.*