This past Sunday, November 3rd, PNRA/Mercer hosted the inaugural Mercer Fall Classic, which consisted of a forty-five hundred meter head race in the morning and a two thousand meter sprint in the afternoon. The morning was crisp and sunny for the head races that went off without a hitch. As the day continued, the wind picked up and created challenging conditions for the afternoon’s sprint races. Though the wind was strong, the race officials were able to get all the boats aligned and safely down the course. All coaches were satisfied with the results posted. With Mercer Fall Classic concluding the fall racing season, we’re onto winter season.
- Monday, Jun 1
- Saturday, Jun 6
- Tuesday, Jun 9
- Monday, Jun 22
- Monday, Jul 13
- Caspersen Rowing Center Happenings – Salute to the Class of 2020!
- Caspersen Rowing Center COVID-19 Update – May 7, 2020
- Requirements For Rowers at the Caspersen Rowing Center Under Governor Murphy’s Order 133 Opening County Parks for Passive Recreation
- Mercer Lake Sprints Takes To the Virtual World
- Caspersen Rowing Center Happenings – Mid-April Edition